Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An award for my new blog!

My sweet and very creative friend, Rhonda, sent me this award for my new blog. I don't necessarily think I deserve it since I've only just begun but it makes me feel good to know that my blogging adventure has been well received so far. Thank you, Rhonda!


Here are the rules:
~The winner may put the logo on their blog
~Put a link to the person who sent you the award
~Nominate 5 blogs
~Put links to their blogs
~Leave a message for your nominees

The hard part is figuring out who else to nominate because I've seen so many awesome blogs and some that I want to nominate have already received this award. Here goes:


Novell
Kimme
Geeta
Heather
Nicole

Be sure to check out these creative blogs for some crafty inspiration!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Joyce! How fun you have a blog!! Good for you. Thanks for the award (this is my second time getting it) :) It was great to see you on Saturday and fun to chat for a bit. I'll be sure to check back with you here on your new venture! {{hugs}}

Kimme said...

Thank you so much. Here is the link to my post for further inspiration: http://kimme-thelifeofaprincess.blogspot.com/2008/11/blog-award-me.html