Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Teacher Appreciation


It's National Teacher Appreciation Week, what are you doing for your teachers? My kids go to a non-graded school with multi-age classrooms which also means multiple teachers so I need to come up with easy things that I can make several of (Think simple, think A Muse!!).

The new anniversary set from A Muse was the perfect touch to set off these apple punches. This Limited Edition Classic Labels set is free with a qualifying order to celebrate A Muse's 8th year in business. Yep, you read that right.........FREE! Click here for more details. This set has SO many possibilities, you're going to love it!


I popped the apples up on foam tape to give them some dimension. I was so pleased with the card that I decided to make some thank-you notes in a similar design for each teacher. I may also add a little notebook if I have time.
The apple punch is from Martha Stewart, the edge punch is Fiskars, Scalloped Circle is Marvy Uchida, circle and square punches are EK Success. All paper, stamps and ribbon are A Muse.

11 comments:

Susan N. said...

Your cards are so cute. You could change the sentiment on the first card and it would work for anyone. I really like the layout. Thanks for sharing.

Lyndsay Breid said...

SO cute, Joyce!

Jennie M said...

These are adorable Joyce!! The colors and layouts you used are just perfect! Now I've got to go get that punch!! :)

Ingrid said...

Great Cards, Joyce! I love them! My kids also go to a non-graded multi-age classroom school...and I have ten teacher appreciation gifts to make! Thanks for the inspiration!

Dawn said...

Love your cards, Joyce! I have no kids in school but those darn apples are so cute!

cheiron said...

These are so pretty Joyce! Love the colors you used.

Lori Barnett said...

Great idea with the apples. CUTE!

Novell said...

Super cute!!

Anonymous said...

Cute, Joyce. I like the first one a lot!

Heather said...

Lovin' the apples, Joyce!

Michellem said...

Perfect for teachers!!! Great job!