Monday, August 24, 2009

Sparkles & Sunshine


I am in love with these cute new Mandy's World stamps from A Muse! Amanda has really created some fun images and this Bubble Girl is my current favorite! I love adding clear gel or Spica pen to the bubbles to really set them off.

One of our dear friends is also an A Muse fan and I knew she'd love these cute stamps so we gave her a few for her birthday and made this cute card and notebook to go with them. Hopefully, she'll share the stamps with her mom (*wink*).

We just got a big Martha Stewart order in at the shop and I couldn't resist this Loopy Edge punch any longer. It's SO cute and fun! There's a corner punch that matches it so you can go all the way around a card or page. I've added it to our next order and hope it comes in soon!

4 comments:

Susan N. said...

Cute card and notebook Joyce. Love the color combination. I received this Martha Stewart punch and the matching corner punch for my birthday. Still playing around with it. Thanks for sharing your creations.

Kerry said...

Very cute card and the notebook is super cool. I love the bubble girl. :)

Jennie M said...

This is just darling Joyce! I love the colors and that loopy punch is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute Joyce! You are right those punches are so wonderful. I just bought several new ones!